Friday, October 31, 2008

Goodbye My Darling - 3 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for acherbi.wives@blogger.com

"Goodbye My Darling" - 3 new articles

  1. Some other free galleries
  2. CONSERVATIVE EX GIRLFRIEND SUCKING (13 PICS)
  3. HOT GIRLFRIEND’S SELF SHOTS (36 PICS)
  4. More Recent Articles
  5. Search Goodbye My Darling

Some other free galleries

Despite the time I dedicate to this site, I always look around to check if new beauties decided to stripping and posing in front of the camera. I'd like to share these free galleries I've found on other sites, as I share the pics I receive. They're quite good. Each gallery is completely FREE, as [...]


CONSERVATIVE EX GIRLFRIEND SUCKING (13 PICS)

John B. sent these pics of his girlfriend Lynn, one of his ex girlfriends. He said she was the dirtier. This conservative chick looks like she has some soft, smooth skin. Of course, that's not the only thing I noticed about her ;) Check out her oral ability. Well, I don't know if she's proud [...]


HOT GIRLFRIEND’S SELF SHOTS (36 PICS)

Liam sent these pics of his girlfriend Annie. They're self pics she made last year after they start living together and other pics Liam took in different times. He thinks she is looking damn fine for what the body goes through. They enjoy posting picks and reading the comments on them, so he hopes everyone [...]


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Goodbye My Darling" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

Housewife sex