Sunday, August 31, 2008

2 Newsletters: 3 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for acherbi.wives@blogger.com

Updates from:


"Readers wives blog" - 1 new article

  1. Cum Face
  2. More Recent Articles
  3. Search Readers wives blog

Cum Face

Yesterday I asked my wife if she’d suck my cock and then let me cum all over her face. I was sure that she was gonna say no but I was really surprise when she agreed. “Sure. Do you want me to swallow it too?” “Umm, if you want …” So I took out my cock and my wife started sucking and licking it like never before. So in a few minutes I couldn’t hold it any more and I let my cum all over her face. Creamy …

Want to see more then click here



More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Readers wives blog" or change subscription settings

"Goodbye My Darling" - 2 new articles

  1. CUTE EX GIRLFRIEND DANCING NUDE (13 PICS)
  2. NAKED GIRL’S SELF PICS (7 PICS)
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Goodbye My Darling

CUTE EX GIRLFRIEND DANCING NUDE (13 PICS)

Mark sent these pics of his ex girlfriend. This chick is yummy! He said she’s a dancer and liked dancing nude for him. Wow, she’s cute especially when she’s is spreading her legs wide open, and it looks delish. I love that she looks so clean and innocent, yet these pictures are showing us her [...]


NAKED GIRL’S SELF PICS (7 PICS)

Cinzia sent these pics of herself from Italy. She’d like to know your opinion and receive many comments. I'm not sure if I dig this girl or not. I mean, the overall package is nice, and she seems to have a pretty cute and petite body and looks good while naked. Maybe it's her expression, [...]


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Goodbye My Darling" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

Housewife sex