Thursday, April 17, 2008

Goodbye My Darling - 2 new articles

 

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the latest updates for acherbi.wives@blogger.com

"Goodbye My Darling" - 2 new articles

  1. CUTE GIRL LAYING NAKED IN BED (34 pics)
  2. HOT MILF SUCKING AND STRIPPING (7 pics)
  3. More Recent Articles
  4. Search Goodbye My Darling

CUTE GIRL LAYING NAKED IN BED (34 pics)

Polly sent these pics of her friend Samantha. If I had to guess, I would say that this girl either is a stripper, or she was at one time. She might be a little old to still be a high-paid stripper, but her body and overall look says "stripper" to me. The thin body, the [...]


HOT MILF SUCKING AND STRIPPING (7 pics)

Roger sent these pics of Lucy. He said she’s the best at sucking and likes to be naughty. Wow! She's purty. And she looks even better naked, or at least the  half of her, because unfortunately we don't get to see over the waist. From what we can see, she looks damn good, though. She [...]


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Goodbye My Darling" or change subscription settings

 
Unsubscribe from all current and future newsletters powered by FeedBlitz
Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

Housewife sex